Occupational Health 1st
Affordable Expertise for Employers
Occupational Health 1st recognises the need for the medical professionals to work with HR professionals and management to provide the best advice and support for employees. The advice needs to be commercially sound, clear, concise, practical and actionable with NO FENCE SITTING ALLOWED.
We provide the full range of Occupational Health services, some of which are identified below. (This list is not exhaustive).
- Sickness Absence Management
- Health Surveillance
- Advice and Risk Assessment Relating to Disability (including the appropriate Assisted Technology)
- Pre-placement Screening
- Site Surveillance Available 24 hours
- Display screen risk assessment
- Stress risk assessment
- Wellbeing Clinics
- Occupational Health Audit
- Sickness absence management
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Policy formation
We pride ourselves on matching our services to clients needs so contact us if you need help, our telephone advice is free!
Office & clinic locations:
Occupational Health 1st can provide services at client site, remotely via telephone consultation or at our facilities across west Sussex, Hampshire and Dorset.
Our Health Surveillance can be delivered night or day when most operationally convenient.